Saturday 15 June 2013

Plymouth 10k

Just a quick post in the mean time... I have lots of blog posts to do now I have finished college and have more time on my hands so keep checking back!

In an attempt to keep working on my fitness and to raise some money for an amazing charity, I have signed up to complete the Plymouth 10k for the second year running. Last year I raised nearly £200 for Cancer Research UK, and have chose to support the Stroke Association this year as it's a personal charity for me. In July it will have been a year that my Nan suffered from a stroke, and in August it will have been a year since she passed away. Therefore I feel really strongly for raising money for this charity, to help carers and survivors to get the support they need. I'm trying to raise £79 as the run is on the 3rd November and it would have been my Nan's 79th birthday on the 4th. I'm already half way there so if you could donate, even just a couple of pounds, I would be ever so grateful!
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment