Thursday 9 May 2013

instagram catch up #1

(first of all sorry it has taken me so long to do another post, been really busy at the moment... and thank you to my new followers and all of the lovely comments!)


1. me and my best friend ready for a night out on the town on bank holiday sunday
2. so i succumbed and bought the purse featured in my wish list on my last post!
3. mummy bought me some new slippers from marks & spencer, only £12.50
4. thought it was a good time to sign up to the gym seeing as me and my boyfriend are jetting off to tenerife in july!
5. some lovely pink (!!) tulips my boyfriend bought me
6. my house looks so beautiful in the sunshine, i had to take a picture!
7. finally found my name on the coke bottles that have recently launched
8. my college friend went to the harry potter studios in london and brought me back a chocolate frog!

if you want to follow me on instagram my username is emmakendallxo

3 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment on my blog! :) followed youuu :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog & following.
    Love these posts. Tulips are my fave!
    I think I'm going to Tenerife in June, never been before. Hope you enjoy it. x
    I'm following you back! & on GFC too - next time you stop by feel free to follow me on there too, thanks x

    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i've nominated you for the liebster blog award! check out my blog to see what to do :)
    Alice x

    ReplyDelete